This is how much worse games can get.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeamCZRRacing
  • 5 comments
  • 872 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,154
United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
Messages
TeamACRZARacingo
Messages
GyroxOpex
(Admins, please move this thread if this isn't the proper section.)

Just today, I ran across a review of a game so god-awfully terrible I just had to share it with you. For all of you who think GT6 is the worst thing ever, I present, for your delectation and consideration, this abominable travesty:



Now you see? It can get worse.. much, much worse. Be thankful for what you have. :)
 
You're also not allowed to be happy because it could be better.
 
I don't think he's played Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.
 
You're also not allowed to be happy because it could be better.
It could, but that can be said about anything, really. As it stands, though, GT6 is the most robust racing game on the market as far as cars and tracks, so there's plenty to be happy about. To me, all you have to do is spend a few credits at the dealerships and pick a track to try your new car on. :)
 
I don't think you guys ever heard of Sonic 06.
 
Sort of damning GT with faint praise, don't you think?

As this barely has anything to actually do with GT, and the sentiment has been repeated countless times in the countless threads currently debating/critiquing/what-have-you-ing, I'm closing this up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back