This is me

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM_PSI
  • 6 comments
  • 1,063 views
Messages
5
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
JDM_PSI
Hi everybody. My names Jack, I'm 23 years old from New Zealand, and I'm a GT addict from way back. I'm talking since the release day of the original on PS1. These days I'm still at it, lurking in the turbocharged Japanese camp. I'm a bit of a time trial nut so I'll be actively testing tunes for GT6 and sharing ideas.

That's about it for now, thanks for having me and this is a great site.
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:!
 
Welcome to gtplanet.
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
 
Hi everybody. My names Jack, I'm 23 years old from New Zealand, and I'm a GT addict from way back. I'm talking since the release day of the original on PS1. These days I'm still at it, lurking in the turbocharged Japanese camp. I'm a bit of a time trial nut so I'll be actively testing tunes for GT6 and sharing ideas.

That's about it for now, thanks for having me and this is a great site.
G'day Jack & welcome to GTP from Melbourne.
 
I think this thread could get the most Premium members.
 
Welcome, fellow Kiwi! Enjoy your stay!!! :cheers:
 
Back