This is Mini

  • Thread starter Thread starter KiwiBoy
  • 19 comments
  • 993 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
311
In one of my magazines, I saw that the old Mini is in GT4. Does anyone know where I can buy or get this car? :)
 
It's not available in the PAL version (I'm assuming you have the PAL version because of your username)
 
Yes - ONLY available in the Japanese and Chinese first-releases of GT4.
 
Famine
Yes - ONLY available in the Japanese and Chinese first-releases of GT4.
And if I remember correctly, Famine has it! :grumpy:
 
*smugness*
 
a6m5
And if I remember correctly, Famine has it! :grumpy:
Famine has everything!

Don't you remember he had his own thread about all the cool stuff he was buying on EBay...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64998

If it's limited edition, hard to find or just plain cool, Famine probably has one. Or in the case of those Press Packs - more than one...

*still green with envy* :lol:
 
amp88
It's not available in the PAL version (I'm assuming you have the PAL version because of your username)

How do u know I have PAL because of my name??? Actually, I have both the Chinese version and the North American version. But the Chinese one can't run on my PS2 so I had to buy a new one. 👎
 
I guess Famine also has the first release GT4 Kit, the one with the Nike Shox driving shoes :dopey:
 
ferrari_chris
Famine has everything!

Don't you remember he had his own thread about all the cool stuff he was buying on EBay...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64998

If it's limited edition, hard to find or just plain cool, Famine probably has one. Or in the case of those Press Packs - more than one...

*still green with envy* :lol:
*jaw drops to the floor* I can't believe this man. Other than good looks, he seems to have everything! :D Interesting thread. :) 👍


KiwiBoy
How do u know I have PAL because of my name??? Actually, I have both the Chinese version and the North American version. But the Chinese one can't run on my PS2 so I had to buy a new one. 👎
You should get the swap disc. I've been wanting to play Dragon Quest games for my PSTwo, so I started looking for mod chips or swap discs and I found this: http://www.mod-chip.com/index-cart-us.php?go=en/select_ps2_main.htm

I think I'm going to get it.
 
So if I can use a Shark can I get it to a PAL save?
 
Nope. You can't translate across formats; not even replays.
 
That just plain sucks... I was planning on getting a Japanese version just for that car... :(
 
Duke
Nope. You can't translate across formats; not even replays.
What I meant was if the codes of the car still exist much like how the Nomad Diablo was in GT3 in the Japanese version it was available as a prize car but you have to Shark for it to be obtained in the North American Version..
 
meister_dan
What I meant was if the codes of the car still exist much like how the Nomad Diablo was in GT3 in the Japanese version it was available as a prize car but you have to Shark for it to be obtained in the North American Version..
Oh, yeah! I forgot all about that. I didn't know about the Diablo in GT3 until like last winter, when I read about it here. It'a blast to drive, too. :)
 
a6m5
Oh, yeah! I forgot all about that. I didn't know about the Diablo in GT3 until like last winter, when I read about it here. It'a blast to drive, too. :)

So is it possible to do the same for the Mini if the codes for it exist in every GT4 version?
 
meister_dan
So is it possible to do the same for the Mini if the codes for it exist in every GT4 version?
I don't know....... My Action Replay worked on the Diablo/GT3, but I haven't heard anything about (Original)Mini/GT4. :guilty:
 
a6m5
I don't know....... My Action Replay worked on the Diablo/GT3, but I haven't heard anything about (Original)Mini/GT4. :guilty:

I guess all we have to do is wait for the codes then. It might be in the future that the Original Mini would have the status of the Nomad Diablo as THE MUST-HAVE CAR in GT4
 
KiwiBoy
How do u know I have PAL because of my name??? Actually, I have both the Chinese version and the North American version. But the Chinese one can't run on my PS2 so I had to buy a new one. 👎

umm... kiwi = new zealand = pal
 
meister_dan
I guess all we have to do is wait for the codes then. It might be in the future that the Original Mini would have the status of the Nomad Diablo as THE MUST-HAVE CAR in GT4
How was the Diablo in GT3 anyways?
 
I'm going to close this thread now... I think we've established all we can about the rare Mini (for the time being anyway), and this has been discussed before in this forum anyway... and there also is oodles of discussion about the Nomad Diablo in the GT3 forum...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back