This is my suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 5 comments
  • 661 views

SandStorm

(Banned)
Messages
7,069
Jordan, how about keeping the header (the Porsche, all the way down to the line below "top referees") at the top of the page, even after you've cycld down, so you don't have to always cycle up to get to my GTP, Search, etc? I can tell you from experience that that can become real annoying.
 
Yes, I'll think about it. It would be handy at times, but there are a lot of compatability issues with frames.
 
Yes, true. It would come in handy, though, wouldn't it?
 
You could make two pages. Wouldn't be difficult. I can even whip up the frame page real quick. Infact, I think I'll do that.

~LoudMusic
 
KA-POW!

http://24.144.18.184/gtplanet/framed/

That's the important stuff. Another alternative is to just make your own, save it locally, and put all the stuff on it that you want. You might even learn some valuable html skills in the process (:

And to take it a step further ... GTPLANET ACTIVE DESKTOP!. If you find dead links, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up.


~LoudMusic
 
Back