this is not good.

• Thread starter Joey
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
i bought a SharkPort2, something i have been lusting after for quite some time.
i was really looking forward to trying it out with MK, but, as is my luck, it doesn't. someone help me.
i may have an idea what the problem is - when i installed the software (and began to run it), the "new hardware found" dialog box showed up, and i clicked "Next" a few times.
at the end of this process, the CPU said that it couldn't find a "driver" for the device, which i didn't think mattered. (i suppose it does) i want to use this thing as soon as possible, and my computer is going to be set on fire if i can't get this working.

here's the port. i pushed the cables in as far as they would go. does the direction make a difference?

Attachments

• sharkport_0005.jpg
    sharkport_0005.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 70
and the ps2. i tried changing the slot in which i placed the cable, but it didn't change anything. it's currently in the top.

Attachments

• ps2_0006.jpg
    ps2_0006.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 64
Why don't U list the process that U are trying, and what is happening. Simply saying it doesn't work, doesn't tell us much.

Are U gettingthe waiting for command screen on the TV?

What happens when U try to read your mem card?

What OS are U running on the PC?

ok, i got it.

i was screwing around with the thing, out of sheer boredom, and selected FORMAT from the MEM CARD menu. (at this point, it still said "USB Error")
i clicked NO, and took the card out of the slot.
then, i clicked FORMAT again, and hit YES.
this time, the dialogue changed from "USB Error" to "No card."
i thought this was weird, seeing as how it was impossible for it to know wether there was a card or not.
i put the card back in, went out of MEM CARD, and then back in.
my GT3 game was there.
freaky, but i'm not complaining.

2845hp Porsche GT3
981hp Accord Euro-R
738hp del Sol with Viper Tires :cool:

Back