This is probably nonsense, but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 7 comments
  • 489 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Messages
6,312
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
...when I won a championship and was offered a 'choice' of four random cars I pressed the two analogue sticks in the direction of the position of the car on the screen and - Ta Da! I was awarded the car. Now obviously I thought that was a total coinsidence so I didn't try it again for about eight tries, and then I did it again and - you guessed it, I won the car in the position I was pointing the joysticks. I've done it a few times since and it seems to be quite uncanny, the amount of times it's happened.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that this is programmed in. But I just thought some of you guys could give it a try and see if you get the same result. As soon as you go to the four rotating cars, simultaneously point the two joysticks in the same direction and hold them until you get the car.
 
This has been covered over and over and over. . .

ZZZzzzzz....
 
:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by milefile
This has been covered over and over and over. . .

ZZZzzzzz....

Oh, sorry:O :O :O I'll get me coat:rolleyes:
 
I've heard of a lot of tricks like this, but they've all been off and on.
 
I do not think there is any way you can make the game give you a certain car. I've tried the trick where you hit "X" to get the car you want, and it didn't work. I believe it is completely random, and there is no way to get the car you want.
 
I'll guarantee you it works at least 25% of the time!
 
broom.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back