This is some cool F1 stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boz Mon
  • 6 comments
  • 740 views
That is awesome, though I wish they had a sort of overhead shot of the finished product, instead of the one with lights all around the outside, making it hard to see.
 
Thats #&$*ing awesome! I don't have the patience to do something like that, but cool project. I'd love to see that in person. 👍
 
That was in some UK auto show... i remember Specialized sending me some pictures of it.

In the Henry Ford Museum, in Dearborn, MI, they have that but with a Model T, and I'm guessing Honda copied it, since the Ford one I saw about six years ago.
 
Haha, my favorite part is that you can see how the fuel tank is shaped that it's tucks up right behind the seat, sheesh i cant imagine riding in one of those things, your praticaly sitting in the gas tank.

but the mear concept of making a real life exploded view of something like that is awsome.
 
wow man that is ****ing cool.
 
Back