This is uncalled for

My Xport arrived at the front door, I went through the box to discover... There's no CD :irked:

I've already left a message on Datel's 800#, I'm expecting a reply soon. My xoprt is nothing without the CD :indiff:

And before you ask, I checked the whole package inside and out, 4 times, and there's no CD.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Victor.

I am going to buy an X-Port and I would like to know where is the best place to get one from - where did you get yours from Victor ?

Im in the UK so am a PAL user - is it very easy to determine which type of x-port I will need to get ?

I think Ive found it. Here?

DAMMIT - How do I get the link to say HERE so you can click on the word HERE to get to the page ??

EDIT - Ahh it doesnt show as the proper link when I click preview post but it does when I submit reply to post - I see, ignore me please Im babbling.

Which disc are you missing? If it's the one for the PC, you can just download the program from Datel's site. If it's for the PS2, than you're pretty much SOL until Datel can send you the disc.

Datel's sending both disks. Problem solved, they are being shipped U.S. Mail, should arrive in 2 days :mischievous:

I appreciate Datel for being so helpful after suich a screw-up :ouch:

GTi, I looked through every mall in NJ before just giving up and ordering it online from Datel.

Heh, maybe I got lucky... like the time I ordered the Act-Labs RS wheel then 3 days later Act-Labs sent me an email saying they discontinued it.... but I got the wheel.

Back