This is why I love GT Sport

• Thread starter 1twojay
  • 9 comments
Taiwan
Tokyo, Japan
onetwojay
My GT Sport experience so far has had its ups and downs. Obviously with the lack of offline content, car and track selection.

Then theres the server issues and the sometimes sketchy SR system. Especially the excess of crappy drivers who will do any dirty maneuver they can just to stay in front of you. (or in many instances butt ram you off the track because they can't keep up).

But when online works the way its meant to in GT Sport mode, it's really enjoyable.
This was a clean, fun, intense battle on the Dragon Trail. I started 2nd in grid and trailed the leader for most of the race, but i felt if i kept the pressure on him he might make a mistake. Watch until the end for the epic ending.

Btw, most Japanese drivers I've met that are fast do try to race clean. Makes the game much more fun. Enjoy!

Never played gt5 or 6 online apart from with friends played gt6 online races last night was still playing at 6am this morning lol absolutely loved it.

sucks that he went into the sand... really gotta time that braking well and hold the apex to stop the criss-cross

sucks that he went into the sand... really gotta time that braking well and hold the apex to stop the criss-cross
yea he wanted to do a takeover but got too aggressive.

Thats why online is so fun because of the nerves and pressure.

Btw, most Japanese drivers I've met that are fast do try to race clean. Makes the game much more fun. Enjoy!
I have noticed this across the board on ANY online racing game. What’s in the Kool-aid over there? Japanese People actually enjoy games as they were meant!

I have noticed this across the board on ANY online racing game. What’s in the Kool-aid over there? Japanese People actually enjoy games as they were meant!
you can find both sides with anyone. It isn't country specific. Recently a Japanese player squeezed/pushed me wide onto the grass...

Hey guys,
We are team of 5 people who almost every evening learns how to drive clean without Ghosting at Nurburgring,
we all use steering wheels, and looking forward to make some very intense, but also very clean races.
We definately ain't Pro, but sometime in future we will be, some of us already done more then 2000 total laps in 'Ring in past games like:
Gran Turismo 5-6, Project Cars, Asseto Corsa - combined.

So if any of You guys would like to join us, please feel free to send me a message.

Take Care
Cash

Back