- 35

- Modesto, Ca.
- JohnnyCrash1313
Now, I freely admit I'm not the best but I try my damndest to race as clean as possible. That being said, I have tapped some folks or blown a braking marker. The latter was the case in a "One Make" yesterday. I knew it would be interesting with the Mach1 on the streets of Willow, but figured I'd give it the old college try. No qualifying lap so i start near the back. Plenty of offs by competitors so I had moved from 11th to 6th by lap 2. My lines were not perfect but Iwas holding my own. I got a litte exuberant on the back straight and overcooked 9a and 9b causing me to break harder than usual. I set my line to leave the inside clear, but the guy behind me just nailed me, Not pleased but knew where I had gone wrong so I sucked it up. This is where it got ridiculous... he spent the remainder of the race blocking or flat out punting me off. Even so far as to, on the final lap when i had put some distance between us, shortcut the track to punt me one final time.
And here i thought Canadians were pleasant folk lol
And here i thought Canadians were pleasant folk lol