This Kid JinMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 15 comments
  • 729 views

How do you feel about Jin

  • Hes a great freestyle artist and has great songs so far

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hes a great freestyle artist but as far as songs goes he sucks!

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Hes a great freestyle artist but as far as the songs goes i havent heard enough songs to make up my

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • He suck in both

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Never heard of him

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
How do you feel about the chinese rapper Jin,the new member of Ruff Ryder. He got the RR deal by winning a Freestyle contest on BET's 106 and Park for the pass 7 weeks he been ripping up MCs. In my opinion he is a great freestyle MC as for songs i havent heard anything that took me over the edge with excitement from Jin yet. I love rap and its not because hes chinese that i am amazingly impressed with his skill. Even though he is a great battle MC i know alot better, one in particular Canibus.

So far the only song i like from jin is basically "Gimmick" i like it alot better than his buzz single "Learn Chinese". He said that LC isnt his offical single and will be coming out with an offical single later in march along with his album. The offical single is rumored to be with Kanye West. Wyclef has alot to do with Jins Album.
To me LC sucks even though there are some people who like it. I am not too fond of that particular song.

How do you guys feel about this MC?

Check his site www.Holla-front.com

jin_photo_top.jpg
 
He's just an aZn version of pretty much every rapper out there.
 
I can tell you dont really like rap ;)
 
Didn't he claim he was the first asian rapper? Lyrics Born has been around longer than him and I doubt he was the first somewhat mainstream Asian rapper.

I laughed when I saw him on TV. For some ungodly reason, my little sister was watching BET for like 5 hours the other day, I walked in and saw him rapping. Just by looking at him, you can tell he sucks. And his single Gimmick hopefully parallels his career.

I can tell you that I've seen SublimeDood admit to listening to some rap in previous posts.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


I can tell you that I've seen SublimeDood admit to listening to some rap in previous posts.

He's right, I actually have Jurassic 5's "Power in Numbers" album playing right now.

The first asian rapper ever? That's great! I hate to be close-minded, but just by seeing that photo, I could tell I wasn't going to like his music.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Didn't he claim he was the first asian rapper? Lyrics Born has been around longer than him and I doubt he was the first somewhat mainstream Asian rapper signed to a major record label such as Ruff Ryder.

I laughed when I saw him on TV. For some ungodly reason, my little sister was watching BET for like 5 hours the other day, I walked in and saw him rapping. Just by looking at him, you can tell he sucks. And his single Gimmick hopefully parallels his career.

I can tell you that I've seen SublimeDood admit to listening to some rap in previous posts.

Well he didnt claim to be the first asian rapper. Hes the first asian rapper to be sign and in mainstream rap. The mountain brothers are a group of asian rapper who is signed but they are a group. Jin is the first solo asian rapper.

Well I didnt know that, from his statement i just though he didnt really care for rap. Im sorry that was my mistake.

How can you look at someone and tell that they suck? Im just wondering. So far i would say that his rapping isnt so good as far as freestyle rapping he is great IMO. Have you ever seen any of those 7 weeks if you did then you might be impressed.

Gimmick isnt on his Album it was just a song he made isnt a single either. Sorry if i mislead you but so far the only single out is Learn Chinese which suck.

It look like hes ganster in that picture and it does look funny because he dont dress that way alot. He mostly just wear usual clothes but i guess since that picture was for the Ruff Ryder website he had to look "hard". Hes different from other Ruff Ryder member as he said before hes not going to rap about guns and drugs. I still dont get how you look at them and think they suck.
 
what happend to the days when RR were a decent crew and label?
 
Apparently, he uses imports in his videos instead of exotic cars. That's about the only plus I can think about emcee Jin.
 
Like i said the only video he had came out with is Learn Chinese and to me it sucks. Im not sure if you guys have heard his freestyles they are amazing. Im very impressed with his talent.

I do hope he succeed as far as i know hes not that great of a rapper beside freestyling which i love. Freestyle just amazed me and by that Jin did very good he was the second MC to win the 106 and park hall of fame.. so far i dont see any MC from 106 that can beat him. Possibly that guy named "White out" he was pretty good.

so to sum it all up my opinion about his Freestyle 👍
songs still unknown i guess ill have to wait for the album to find out or his new single.
 
I suppose he's better than a lot of mainstream rappers, but he isn't my bag of tea (haha!). I probably overreacted in saying he sucks, but I wouldn't call him good.

How can you look at someone dressed like that and take them seriously? It's impossible.

Why don't people just dress like human beings?

jin_photo_top.jpg


Hahahaha. Oh, I so want to kick his ass for wearing those clothes.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I suppose he's better than a lot of mainstream rappers, but he isn't my bag of tea (haha!). I probably overreacted in saying he sucks, but I wouldn't call him good.

How can you look at someone dressed like that and take them seriously? It's impossible.

Why don't people just dress like human beings?

jin_photo_top.jpg


Hahahaha. Oh, I so want to kick his ass for wearing those clothes.

Say what you want, but I love his pinkie ring. Gotta' get me one. 👍
 
I dont see any pinkie ring... :confused:

Yeah I guess Klo is right on how he is dressed but im sure Ruff Ryder made him dress like that. That picture was from www.jinsite.com which is jin's offical RR site. From many pictures i seen i can tell that is the worst i have ever seen. It make him seem like a "GaNsTa" but i know he aint.

I would think your able to kick his ass he dont know martial art and hes the average asian height 5'4-5'6 maybe and hes 21. Im 5'10 and 14 :D im a godzilla compare to him.
 
jin is tight but i hate his song learn chinese
 
I saw him on 106 and I was amazed by his freestyle talent. Though, his rap can use some work.
 
I do agree.. his freestyling is amazing. Hes no doubt a great freestyle artist. I cant wait for him and that kayne west **** thats going to be nice! Kayne West is great... hes nice.

Another great freestyle artist is canibus... hes amazing. He battle the best including eminem. Him and em battle 3 times he won once out of 3 to the judge... to me i think em is nice but canibus just destoryed him thats what i think. I dont have the vids anymore.
 
Originally posted by rollazn
I do agree.. his freestyling is amazing. Hes no doubt a great freestyle artist. I cant wait for him and that kayne west **** thats going to be nice! Kayne West is great... hes nice.

Another great freestyle artist is canibus... hes amazing. He battle the best including eminem. Him and em battle 3 times he won once out of 3 to the judge... to me i think em is nice but canibus just destoryed him thats what i think. I dont have the vids anymore.
How many more times are you going to say the same thing over and over again?

We get it, you think he is good at freestyle. You don't have to say it anymore.

Geeze.
 
Back