This pedals are ugly, click clack noise when braking, orrible feeling

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by hEEk, Jan 25, 2020.

1. hEEk

hEEk

Hi guys, here i am with the pedals coming with the t-tg wheel,
    the wheel is cool but bundle pedals are terrible and i am thinking of changing them with others being compatible with the t-gt wheel.
    What good product can you suggest me considering that i am with a playseat and so i don't want to use middle pedal (because it would be hard to access with the leg, so i inverted at a first glance the brake and the clutch)
    I don't know if there are any good pedals that have brake on the left (clutch center) and throttle on the right, anyway i don't use clutch so also a 2 way pedals would be good, if brake is in the far left and throttle in the far right, nothing in the center because of the playseat tube falling at the center itself
    Thank you in advance

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  2. twoskodas

twoskodas

fanatec csl elite sounds perfect for you,just buy the basic two pedal kit and move the brake way out to the left ,downside is you will need a adapter to connect fanatec and thrustmaster together ,this will cost you another 80 quid but you can then drive on any platform,sorry carnt remember the name of it but i will come back and edit when i find it.
    Edit ,drive hub is the name loads of info on here

Jump_Ace likes this.
  3. hEEk

hEEk

thanks for the reply but i would like to know more about the adapter, no link in your post
    and the csl pedal if i buy it i need really to modify brake position?
    edit: ah ok, i watched the csl elite 2 pedals and its easy to move the brake
    only i have to understand better about the adapter and if it works well

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  4. twoskodas

twoskodas

put drive hub in search engine in this forum ,also google it for there website ,they had 40 percent off recently ,not sure of todays pricing,

5. super_gt

super_gt

DriveHub
    Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter Thread
    You need Drivehub only if you play with your T-GT on console. You will also need this adapter if you buy CSL Elite two pedal set to connect the pedals to the Drivehub or PC, you don't need this adapter if you buy CSL Elite LC pedals.
    You will connect T-GT into the controller port(not the wheel/controller port) and the CSL Elite pedals into the accessory port.
    I forgot to mention that there is a discount code for Drivehub: GTPLANET10

6. hEEk

hEEk

thank you @super_gt and @twoskodas for your support but when i listen about adapters and so on i am a little perplexed
    i forgot to tell you i had not installed the conic mod on the brake pedal in my t-gt pedals
    i installed now and i will try driving with it... i expect no more noise, no more click-clack from the brake pedal
    i will let you know guys
    ty again

twoskodas and super_gt like this.
  7. hEEk

hEEk

tried now, no more noise, only expected little travel about brake pedal when calibrating and when using it like in PC2, i hope to get used to it asap =)

super_gt likes this.
  8. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

CPX Adapter is a cheaper alternative that I used for years, very solid. I love my CSL Elite pedals <3

Jerome

9. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

Unfortunately they've been discontinued for a long time now and are almost impossible to find secondhand, so atm Drivehub is the best alternative.

super_gt likes this.