This thread has gone wrong and needs closing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NFSMW
  • 11 comments
  • 979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
34
Has anyone here heard about this film or even seen it. When I first heard the title I thought it was a porno film, but it turned out otherwise. I found this trailer on YouTube...


This trailer is hairliarious. However it does seem a little girly, but I have looked at film reviews and they seem to say that despite this, it is a very good film, so I might go and see it. It looks like a good film to me, What do you think?

Edit: In the trailer, look at 0:52,:drool:I LIKE!
 
Last edited:
Two questions...

How old are you?

What sex are you?
 
Two questions...

How old are you?

What sex are you?

Profile says 15, and judging from the additional comment, I'd bet he's a guy.
 
It's based on a book called "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging", which may have even worse connotations...
 
Two questions...
How old are you??
15 years old. Why you ask?

What sex are you?[/QUOTE]
Male. Again, why do do you ask? Suggesting I'm a poof?

Profile says 15, and judging from the additional comment, I'd bet he's a guy.
Yes and it also says so in my profile if you had bothered to look!

It's based on a book called "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging", which may have even worse connotations...
No I am not gay, and I do not wear thongs!

Is there anything wrong with me thinking this looks like a good film? No, please answer my question, because you started it...
 
Teenager's don't you just love em....

look at it this way in a few years time when you've grown up a bit, and your looking back at your life would'nt you have rather seen The dark night or hellboy2

i think people are a bit surprised at your choice of film thats all
 
Well he has not even told anyone what the film is about, so they do not understand his choice of film. Also, most members on this site are in America, and it has not been launched in America yet, so they have not heard of it yet. I think...
 
Well he has not even told anyone what the film is about, so they do not understand his choice of film. Also, most members on this site are in America, and it has not been launched in America yet, so they have not heard of it yet. I think...

Yeah Right! Can someone clos this thread please!
 
Looks like a standard "coming of age" teen angst movie. A rehash of a rehash of a rehash. I'm pretty sure I've seen this plotline about 200 times.

What it lacks is some sort of talent or skill to divert you from the "I need a boyfriend" and "I'm a big girl now" storyline. "Bend it Like Beckham" at least had a sport to hang itself on. Karate Kid used it better by integrating it into the storyline.

The movie looks, well, horrible.

(and you should be able to close the thread yourself)
 
(and you should be able to close the thread yourself)
Premiums can close their own threads. Normal members can't.

Thread closed at the request of the thread starter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back