This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Classical Touch to Spring

I haven't even bothered to redeem the two DeBerti cars from the season pass. In other words, my motivation to win the Wrangler is exceptionally low. Bring on Season 12!

I grabbed that Wrangler and that's all for the week. There's other games I want to play.

Last event in Trial is The Titan. Love you too, Playground. [/s]

Offroad events ugh. Won all events easily in the Merc X class, tried to do it in the Gurkha and honestly it could easily win if it weren’t for the amazing rolls I pulled off at random and on comebacks being knocked off course. Awesome.

I couldn't face the trial in May so I'm glad to have something like the Apollo to spend some #Forzathon points on. I'm glad I didn't blow them all on Super Wheelspins.

I have about 1500 saved from not spending as much so I'll try to get the Apollo IE.

Off-Topic who did the cover pic that's an awesome shot. :)

The Tuscan is 80%? NO!!! I'm never getting it :( And the Auction House is out of the question since I just blew 9,500,000 on a Z32 Fairlady.

I haven't even bothered to redeem the two DeBerti cars from the season pass. In other words, my motivation to win the Wrangler is exceptionally low. Bring on Season 12!

They're worth a grab, mate... even if you're just looking for some approval - which I got on my livery from Brad Deberti himself :D

y3s9wPG.png

Honestly, though, the Deberti Jeep is pretty great - if not a little bit tipsy... as I flogged it up to 320 KPH on the beach, but your individual mileage may vary

I'm glad they got me to take the 1990 190E out. It was a lot of fun.

spintowin.gif

Well, this is a first. I won the team trial by myself :eek: First round starting only two players, the other disconnected after spinning out only in first lap. I won first two races easily. In the Titan, a new player connected (what the hell?!?!). If it wasn't for this saboteur I'd win too with 2nd place, but he decided to finish last :mad: On the positive side, the points now reflect the number of drivers even when someone disconnects during the race, not only in the next race, so disconnecting doesn't cause harm to the whole team.

Back