This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Le Mans Icon Charges Into Autumn

Although a little overshadowed by the Black Friday event, the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 is also in the Forzathon Shop.
If I am not mistaken there haven't been many chances to get that one.
The Colorado seems to be there to stay for the rest of the week (and will probably be joined by another car at 3pm GMT on Saturday).

Although a little overshadowed by the Black Friday event, the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 is also in the Forzathon Shop.
If I am not mistaken there haven't been many chances to get that one.
The Colorado seems to be there to stay for the rest of the week (and will probably be joined by another car at 3pm GMT on Saturday).
I would save your points if I were you, because it's the prize for winning the winter playground games. Unless you don't like doing the playground games, in which case I would just get it from the shop then.

This car is excellent, it'd be perfect if not for the fact it has a minor cockpit bug (seems the eyepoint view is oddly positioned so you can see your headless driver when steering at full Forza lock) and also considering it's yet another car stuffed into FH4 which suits Forza Motorsport much more.

However, it's worth pointing out that this is the first race car we got recently without an official livery. There used to be the Lancia Delta S4 (with its Martini livery removed for obvious reasons), but it has been relegated to a bodykit for the S4 Stradale. Now we have the 512 S and it doesn't even have a press livery like other recent cars.

A sign of changes to come in Forza's licensing? I hope so!

What have people used to do the jump with the X-Class as the prize?

I've maxed the power on a Trailcat, but I'm still around 90ft short. Shame I didn't clock the car restrictions and kept trying in a Chiron (and making 1002ft).

VXR

I've maxed the power on a Trailcat, but I'm still around 90ft short. Shame I didn't clock the car restrictions and kept trying in a Chiron (and making 1002ft).
When in doubt, Agera RS :)

I got over 1800ft during a Forzathon Live event.

VXR

There's a jump with the X Class as the prize?

I did the Team Games to win one. As far as I know, Seasonal PR Stunts don't give cars...

what really annoys me about this reward system is. you get to win this beautiful le mans legend but in order to do that you have to do 6 offroad/crosscountry events. It would be nice to have a tarmac alternative especially since its such tarmac exclusive car. come on playground you have oportunity to tie in the races with rewards included. for the amount of offroad races i would prefer special edition f150 or something like that not a 70s lemans racer :D

VXR
Yeah, it's a seasonal PR with the X-Class as a prize. Trying to win another as my auction house one is in Forestry Commission livery.
According to the article, the X-Class is won from the PGG. The Danger Sign doesn't give you anything except a Super Spin.

VXR
Yeah, it's a seasonal PR with the X-Class as a prize. Trying to win another as my auction house one is in Forestry Commission livery.
There is no PR stunt with a car as a prize. Mercedes X-Class is a playground games reward. For danger signs, I usually use the Mosler with rally tires.

There was definitely a jump with the X-Class as a prize, it must have been the summer one. D'oh!

VXR
There was definitely a jump with the X-Class as a prize, it must have been the summer one. D'oh!
None of the PR stunts offer vehicles as prizes; they're only an easy way to increase your Playlist percentage and earn Super Wheelspins. You're most likely thinking of the Autumn Playground Games.

None of the PR stunts offer vehicles as prizes; they're only an easy way to increase your Playlist percentage and earn Super Wheelspins. You're most likely thinking of the Autumn Playground Games.

I'm certain it was a jump, as it was taking me directly to a danger sign.

VXR
I'm certain it was a jump, as it was taking me directly to a danger sign.
I'm telling you that it's the Playground Games, as I've done the Playground Games, and received the X-Class as a prize.

I'm telling you that it's the Playground Games, as I've done the Playground Games, and received the X-Class as a prize.

Yes, this week. But last week I was sent to that very jump to win an X-Class.

VXR
Yes, this week. But last week I was sent to that very jump to win an X-Class.
No car has ever been the reward for any PR stunt that I can remember, it’s always been the championships, % or ranked online

Latest Posts

Back