This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Very German Spring

Getting stranger and stranger. Did the playground game yesterday one on one :confused: And the other guy was "kind" enough to wait until the end of last round, although I was winning 5:0 by that time :banghead:

I'm actually going to do what it takes to get those bimmers. Been in the auction house for weeks looking for those cars..

I'm actually going to do what it takes to get those bimmers. Been in the auction house for weeks looking for those cars..
These are new cars added yesterday through spring seasonals. But exclusive cars with empty auctions go in matter of seconds. I was selling duplicates of Hudson Hornet, Citroen DS3, Hoonigan RS200 recently. They were gone in seconds. It's only a matter of luck, the RS200 took two seconds :eek:

These are new cars added yesterday through spring seasonals. But exclusive cars with empty auctions go in matter of seconds. I was selling duplicates of Hudson Hornet, Citroen DS3, Hoonigan RS200 recently. They were gone in seconds. It's only a matter of luck, the RS200 took two seconds :eek:

Could have swore these were previous prizes. Oh well

Been trying to get the 2019 BMW Z4 all day yesterday from the auction house but no luck. Don't even see much in the auction house. And if you do see it in the auction house, good luck of getting it. 👎

Can someone link me to a tune for the McLaren F1? I'm still driving with a controller as the emulator I bought for my old GT wheel is not great ("works," but there's no feel). I'm getting serious snap oversteer. Thanks.

Can someone link me to a tune for the McLaren F1? I'm still driving with a controller as the emulator I bought for my old GT wheel is not great ("works," but there's no feel). I'm getting serious snap oversteer. Thanks.
Try this tune. Game tag Grandma Driving. It's only an S1 (900) class tune but it handles like a charm. He is driving with a keyboard so it should work on the controller too.

Is the M3 GTR worth dealing with the game's crummy online?

Well, it's just the street version. No race car widebody conversion either, plus in S1-Class it's painfully average according to one of Isuckatdriving's most recent video. So really it's up to you...

Try this tune. Game tag Grandma Driving. It's only an S1 (900) class tune but it handles like a charm. He is driving with a keyboard so it should work on the controller too.
Funny you should bring that up. I just watched a video of him (I'm assuming him, I mean, it could be an actual Grandma driving) in a Pagani Zonda setting a sub-six minute lap of the Goliath circuit on the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion, and he was amazing to watch. Not a single mistake, not a single brushed wall. It was a masterclass of driving.

Last edited:
Managed to get the E46 GTR after doing the Playground Games on the second attempt when the opposing team dropped out in 3 rounds.
affb25cd-0758-4644-819e-5817de35d1db

Funny you should bring that up. I just watched a video of him (I'm assuming him, I mean, it could be an actual Grandma driving) in a Pagani Zonda setting a sub-six minute lap of the Goliath circuit on the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion, and he was amazing to watch. Not a single mistake, not a single brushed wall. It was a masterclass of driving.
His YouTube channel is IsuckAtDriving. But his gamer tag is actually Grandma Driving. I'm not good at tuning and I find myself quite comfortable with his tunes. You sure it was a Zonda and not a Centenario? Anyway he is playing with a keyboard and he is one of the fastest drivers in FH4... and it just blows my mind. :)

Back