This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Conquer Summer With a Hummer

Yes! I will have both Hummers now. I love the detail of this model, but it still bothers me that the disc brakes are visible behind the wheels. They are supposed to be inboard. They got it right with the Jaguar Type-E's rear breaks, so why not with the Hummer?

Meh addition, though it does look nice.

Auxiliary lights on top of the windshield were linked to Race front bumper instead of hood. Which sucks, obviously. Yet another car done on the cheap.

And yet another 7.2L Racing V8 fodder. The diesel engine is very unresponsive, don't bother. :)

With these types of cars I tend to be more radical with my builds. I find it stupid to put in a Lambo V12, but a trophy truck engine is way more interesting.

One saving grace of this car is that it's as close to a Humvee as you will get in Forza, unless they really do license the Humvee. Lack of roof is irrelevant since there's cars like Ford Bronco you're kinda expected to remove the roof of.

Last edited:
There are no new cars locked behind Gold this time around. Nice. Also wander what setup does the Hummer have in the Eliminator because the stock one feels way more stable.

Back