This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Spring Into a Corsa VXR

Make sure you read article because there isn't a Vauxhall that is wheelspin exclusive on that list.
Hmm, right, it's not there. That's strange, it was in the Auction house long before it was even available.

Hmm, right, it's not there. That's strange, it was in the Auction house long before it was even available.

Probably people spoofing the in game clock. If you go offline you can change the time on the system and go forward in the update and just complete events like that.

He's right. I had the 09 Corsa VXR about two months ago that is the only reason I was just letting everyone know it's already in the game. I have had both Corsa VXR's since late Feb or early March.

Make sure you read article because there isn't a Vauxhall that is wheelspin exclusive on that list.

You're right I had it in the 09 Corsa VXR in a wheelspin before I even bought the 16 Corsa VXR in the dealer lot. It's a shame it's essentially a duplicated car and nothing exclusive but wait and see if the new content brings exclusive cars.

Probably people spoofing the in game clock. If you go offline you can change the time on the system and go forward in the update and just complete events like that.

The 2009 Corsa was only added to the files with the current Series’ update, which was the Tuesday before the most recent Summer season. The earliest someone could’ve gotten the car (via glitches) is then, it physically wasn’t in the game two + months ago.

Back