This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Spring Into a Corsa VXR

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, May 2, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Casey likes this.
  2. Aaron Lean

Aaron Lean

Just a heads-up, the Corsa VXR is already in the game, it's not a new car unfortunately.

3. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

The 2016 Corsa is already in the game. The 09 which is the prize this week is not.

53Nicolas likes this.
  4. Casey

Casey

Thanks for the photo feature. :cheers:

5. palqo

palqo

6. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

53Nicolas likes this.
  7. palqo

palqo

Hmm, right, it's not there. That's strange, it was in the Auction house long before it was even available.

8. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Probably people spoofing the in game clock. If you go offline you can change the time on the system and go forward in the update and just complete events like that.

9. Aaron Lean

Aaron Lean

He's right. I had the 09 Corsa VXR about two months ago that is the only reason I was just letting everyone know it's already in the game. I have had both Corsa VXR's since late Feb or early March.

10. Aaron Lean

Aaron Lean

You're right I had it in the 09 Corsa VXR in a wheelspin before I even bought the 16 Corsa VXR in the dealer lot. It's a shame it's essentially a duplicated car and nothing exclusive but wait and see if the new content brings exclusive cars.

11. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester

The 2009 Corsa was only added to the files with the current Series’ update, which was the Tuesday before the most recent Summer season. The earliest someone could’ve gotten the car (via glitches) is then, it physically wasn’t in the game two + months ago.

grandtourismo likes this.