This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Summer Anniversary Party

McLaren 600LT review.

Pros: Almost everything, couldn't find a fault in it. Upgrades nicely to the top of S1 class and just looks beautiful.
Cons: Sound has a slight reverberation near redline.

9.75/10, it's really worth getting. Anyone who says it's a bad addition to the roster because it's an "upgraded 570S" should seriously reconsider their opinion.

I recommend the "Sicilian Yellow" color from the Color Creation Database thread.

McLaren 600LT review.

Pros: Almost everything, couldn't find a fault in it. Upgrades nicely to the top of S1 class and just looks beautiful.

9.75/10, it's really worth getting. Anyone who says it's a bad addition to the roster because it's an "upgraded 570S" should seriously reconsider their opinion.

I recommend the "Sicilian Yellow" color from the Color Creation Database thread.
Cons, there is no bodykit and the standard aero package looks terrible :D

The 600LT is now my favorite track toy. It will demolish the AI even on unbeatable and it doesn't need winter tires on snow. Perfect car for all seasons. Love it.

I'm in love with the CR-X. Numbers are deceiving with that car. It is so light, nimble and balanced that even stock will wipe the floor with other similar vehicles. And of course, it looks beautiful! I even left the stock 13 inch wheels. Another delicious piece from the 80's.

Oh! And it's got one of the new sounds too!

About time it did, too! The previous games it appeared in (FH2, FM5, FM7) all used the 1991 CRX SiR soundfile, complete with the "non-existent in 1984" VTEC crossover sound...

I'm in love with the CR-X. Numbers are deceiving with that car. It is so light, nimble and balanced that even stock will wipe the floor with other similar vehicles. And of course, it looks beautiful! I even left the stock 13 inch wheels. Another delicious piece from the 80's.

Precisely why I swapped in a B16 so at least it would sound like a Honda and not like the Golf Mk1, Fiesta XR2, Focus RS, A45 AMG, Mini JCW GP and countless others that share its engine sound sample... :rolleyes:

I love the FH1 references in this week's ForzaThon Playlist! Here are the references:

1. The cover star of FH1, the 2013 Dodge Viper SRT GTS.
2. The Trial event name "Mustang VS. Mustang" references the "Mustang VS. Mustang" Showcase Event in FH1.
3. The championship name "Horizon Heats" references one of the first racing events in FH1, known as the "Horizon Heats".

McLaren 600LT review.

I agree it is a great car to drive in FH4. Sadly I just can't get myself to like McLaren's design. It's not that it's bad. It just doesn't do anything for me.

I love the FH1 references in this week's ForzaThon Playlist! Here are the references:

1. The cover star of FH1, the 2013 Dodge Viper SRT GTS.
2. The Trial event name "Mustang VS. Mustang" references the "Mustang VS. Mustang" Showcase Event in FH1.
3. The championship name "Horizon Heats" references one of the first racing events in FH1, known as the "Horizon Heats".

2018 Mustang is pretty good BTW.

I ran the Horizon Heats in a Golf (the 1983 one), because my Corrado (starter car of FH1) is B700 and I'm just too lazy to change it.

For extra cool factor use the Fiesta.

The CRX is easily one of my favorite cars in the game. I have mine tuned up to the top of A-class and left it FWD and its ridiculously stable. There was a Trial event with only Honda's a couple months ago and it easily wiped the floor, both the AI and other drivers.

Precisely why I swapped in a B16 so at least it would sound like a Honda and not like the Golf Mk1, Fiesta XR2, Focus RS, A45 AMG, Mini JCW GP and countless others that share its engine sound sample... :rolleyes:
There's a B16 in the game? I don't think I ever saw that.

Did I miss some news? I just got the AMG and Nissan preorder cars gifted (originally got the preorder bonus McLaren for MS store). Not that I'm complaining :D

It's the B16B from the Ek9, I think only the 74 Civic and the Mugen CRX have it as a swap option.
Well, that makes sense since everything else would be taking a step back in terms of power for the Honda. Never even realized that.

Did I miss some news? I just got the AMG and Nissan preorder cars gifted (originally got the preorder bonus McLaren for MS store). Not that I'm complaining :D

PG had a FH4 one-year anniversary stream and they gifted AMG and Nissan PO cars to all watchers... Except that it didn't go as planned. Some viewers didn't get their cars and some people who didn't watch the stream got those cars. So, PG decided to gift those cars to everyone.

Now, I can imagine that some people are going to be butt-hurt that they wasted an hour of their life watching the stream and now their gift isn't that exclusive after all. Or those who spent 20M in AH to get those rare exclusive cars which are practically worthless now that everyone has one.

I think that they should've just gifted those cars to everyone and be done with it.

PG had a FH4 one-year anniversary stream and they gifted AMG and Nissan PO cars to all watchers... Except that it didn't go as planned. Some viewers didn't get their cars and some people who didn't watch the stream got those cars. So, PG decided to gift those cars to everyone.

Now, I can imagine that some people are going to be butt-hurt that they wasted an hour of their life watching the stream and now their gift isn't that exclusive after all. Or those who spent 20M in AH to get those rare exclusive cars which are practically worthless now that everyone has one.

I think that they should've just gifted those cars to everyone and be done with it.
Ah, I missed that info. Thanks. Good that they gave them to everybody then. At this stage, they should have gifted all the PO cars. There is no way to get them anyway. Those are the only ones missing from my garage.

Back