This week BOP but why no setup ???

Serbia
Serbia
Okey BOP is a good thing, but why we cant make setup for non engine things like Downforce, Body Height, Anti Roll Bar, Cambers etc etc ...

In real life there is also BOP for GT3 and GT4 cars, but they can make some setups for them, of course not engine setup.

Okey BOP is a good thing, but why we cant make setup for non engine things like Downforce, Body Height, Anti Roll Bar, Cambers etc etc ...

In real life there is also BOP for GT3 and GT4 cars, but they can make some setups for them, of course not engine setup.
This is the same as with GTS. If there was BoP. BoP= locking of the whole setup menu

Last edited:
This is the same as with GTS. If there was BoP. BoP= locking of the whole setup menu

Yeye i know in GT Sport were locked everything with BOP, but its not realistic. BOP is for Balancing the Engine and Weight of the cars.
But setups for other things must be locked out, i mean Brake Balance is also locked now 😂 Its very stupid

With setups we can make Ferrari more drivebale, or Beetle not very understeer, or Porsche faster in straights with Downforce setup etc etc

Absolutely we need BOP for Engine and Car Weight Balance but for other things setups must be open, it would be realistic.

Last edited:
it's not a problem for a good driver.

I think you dont understand the point of setups 😂 I think you are bad at setups and that is the reason you like locked setups 😂

Ohh and i am a Top Split Player racing with the fastest players in the world, but yes i cant drive Ferrari 😂

Last edited:
I think you dont understand the point of setups 😂 I think you are bad at setups and that is the reason you like locked setups 😂

Ohh and i am a Top Split Player racing with the fastest players in the world, but yes i cant drive Ferrari 😂

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't mess with them very much since GT1, but probably you are not a good driver, so you want to compensate this with a better setup?

With equal cars, it's a matter how good driver you are. Win is Win, no matter you do it with .001 or a second.

Regards!

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree with you. I don't mess with them very much since GT1, but probably you are a not a good driver, so you want to compensate this with a better setup?

With equal cars it's a matter how good driver you are. Win is Win, no matter you do it with .001 or a second.

Regards!

Hahaha 😂 Just watch The Kie 25, Basic Ollie, Super GT, TZR Tidgney streams :) My name is always there :) Saghmeister Saby :)

This week will be also there with BOP cars dont worry :)

Last edited:
I don't have the time to test new setups till I find one that fits, so for me BoP + No tuning allowed is the best combination.

Yeye i understand that, but tuning in Gran Turismo is not complicated. Its very basic, but yes lots of people dont have time to test those tunes. So yes I understand that.

Hahaha 😂 Just watch The Kie 25, Basic Ollie, Super GT, TZR Tidgney streams :) My name is always there :) Saghmeister Saby :)

This week will be also there with BOP cars dont worry :)
Thanks for the invite. I highly appreciate it, but I'm not from the "YouTube Live Streams Generation", so I enjoy the game in a different way :) .

I wish you godspeed in your race!

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree with you. I don't mess with them very much since GT1, but probably you are not a good driver, so you want to compensate this with a better setup?

With equal cars, it's a matter how good driver you are. Win is Win, no matter you do it with .001 or a second.

Regards!
Thats not really true though. Because the standard setup requires a specific driving style ... and with setup you can adjust the car to your driving style ...

That's not correct.
IRL GT3 or GT4 most of the settings are restricted to the parameters set on BoP general performance test made at the start of the year. Gear ratios (in most recent years cars have two sets of gear ratios, one for low top speed, one for higher top speed, being the track classified as low or high speed, they are restricted to respective gear ratio), ride height, weight, engine management, engine air admission, etc. It's possible to tune suspension and rear wing but in a very limited range.

Thats not really true though. Because the standard setup requires a specific driving style ... and with setup you can adjust the car to your driving style ...

Yeye, but i dont want to argue with him. He like to sit in the car and drive.
That's not correct.
IRL GT3 or GT4 most of the settings are restricted to the parameters set on BoP general performance test made at the start of the year. Gear ratios (in most recent years cars have two sets of gear ratios, one for low top speed, one for higher top speed, being the track classified as low or high speed, they are restricted to respective gear ratio), ride height, weight, engine management, engine air admission, etc. It's possible to tune suspension and rear wing but in a very limited range.

Yeye and also Brake Bias is also restricted 😂😂😀 We cant adjust brake bias now with BOP :) Only TC we can setup now, nothing else 😂 Its clearly not okey

I don't have the time to test new setups till I find one that fits, so for me BoP + No tuning allowed is the best combination.
Honestly. Now you have to test multiple 850K credit cars to find one that fits your drive style. With setups you can kinda copy same basic things everywhere. It's not rocket science. You will learn fast that if you move ballast that way it will do X et cetera.

Two setup races and two fixed races available should be standard.

Last edited:
Yeye and also Brake Bias is also restricted 😂😂😀 We cant adjust brake bias now with BOP :) Only TC we can setup now, nothing else 😂 Its clearly not okey
Yeah, the brake bias is just a bug. And it already should have been addressed.

Back