This week's seasonal event cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandwich_Dan
  • 3 comments
  • 790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
23
Messages
Sandwich_Dan
Not a bad week for the seasonal events.

Cappuccino was more fun than expected.
NC MX-5 fitted with with a supercharger was a drift fest.
Skyline sedan turned out to be a bit of a sleeper. With a few power mods, but no suspension changes, it was really fun around a classic GT circuit.
430 Scuderia was missing from my collection, so now I've got one.
And I'm sure pretty much everyone on here had a Corvette ZR1 RM to earn an easy 1.5M.
 
Yeah, for the first time I've actually done them all without any real difficulty. The only set I've given this much attention to was the previous one. I kind of hope they keep making them like this one and the last; they were very fun and enjoyable with a good car selection (with exception of Schwimmwagen), not to terribly frustrating, and open for a variety of levels of self-inflicted challenge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back