Those with the DFP

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoahRolld
  • 7 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
17
Messages
GTP_Noah
For those of you who have the DFP wheel, I was just wondering if there are any races that you have not been able to get gold on (in C-A), because I have really been struggling to get gold on some of the A class races and B. I know for a fact on some of them I have drove about as perfect as possible. Yet I talked to one of my friends who just started playing GT5P as his first Gran Turismo game ever (he is using a controller), and he has got gold on all races but only 1 in the A class. I really do not understand and its getting quite frustrating because like I said I have driven about as perfect as possible on a lot of these events I haven't been able to get gold on, so if you have this wheel and are struggling as well please let me know. :guilty:
 
I do have a DFP and the only events I can't get gold on is some of those time trials.
 
I do have a DFP and the only events I can't get gold on is some of those time trials.

Do you have aim or anything I can contact you on to ask you a few questions?
 
I have a DFP and I've golded everything except for the time trials as well.
 
dfp(totally worn out!!)all gold...

what do you mean with aim??

spyrrari.
 
Back