Thoughts about the 100% completion award?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpookyVenom1
  • 19 comments
  • 2,099 views
Messages
133
Messages
SonictheH
OK, so no-one has so far got 100% on everything in A-Spec and B-Spec yet as far as I know, considering I havent seen any details regarding Nurburgring 24-hour endurance race prizes.

Since GT3, there has been prizes for 100%. Makes me wonder if there will be a 100% prize for completing all events including endurance races for A and/or B spec? What are your thoughts?
 
I bet it'll be some wierd, ugly and unsellable standard concept car from 1996.
 
Could be a hidden X2010, maybe. I highly doubt it though. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a special version of the SLS AMG, seeing as it's on the cover.
 
I first came to this forum thinking someone was already insane enough to finish the game.
"I...fiii...iiisheed...Graaaaaan....Tur...is....moo."
"Why congratulations umm, mentally strange person, right next to my friend with the 10 prestiges in CoD."

The prize better not be a GT-R.
 
Seeing as how there are 2 methods on getting the S. Vettel X2010; Completing the challenge with Bronze or reaching level 35 B spec, and there are 2 methods on getting the coloured X2010; Complete the challenge with silver or purchasable at level 40. That leaves the Carbon prototype X2010 with only 1 unlockable method which is getting gold on the challenge.

Thats why I have a feeling the Carbon X2010 could be the 100% completion award, Considering GT3 and GT4 given us an F1 car as the 100% award.
 
Its gonna be a boring video and a crappy Skyline '92
 
Award thread hasn't been update but I've completed B-Spec =D
 
^ I suppose you left your PS3 on for days on end and repeating the Le Man 24 hour race?

Wonder what the prize for the Nurburgring 24 hour race is
 
^ I suppose you left your PS3 on for days on end and repeating the Le Man 24 hour race?

Wonder what the prize for the Nurburgring 24 hour race is

A McLaren MP4, yup...
 
Well, in GT4 you got a Black Formula GT. No, we won't get a black X1, they already give you a carbon one for golding the Sebastian Vettel Challenge. I don't see what awesome car they can give you.
 
FGT - I guarantee it. ;)
 
Award thread hasn't been update but I've completed B-Spec =D

and you are still level 21 A Spec a day later? Brother, what's up with that, lol :D ( I tease )
 
Could be a hidden X2010, maybe. I highly doubt it though. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a special version of the SLS AMG, seeing as it's on the cover.

The sad part is, after seeing the prize cars so far, I wouldn't be surprised.
 
I bet it'll be some wierd, ugly and unsellable standard concept car from 1996.

That would not surprise me one bit.:sick:
 
My thoughts? It's gonna take me awhile and I'm over level 30 in both specs.

This game is more like a marathon than a sprint anyways. There's no trophies for online play so you don't have to make sure you get those while the game is still popular.
 
The hidden Bugatti Veyron Super Sport '10 (Premium)...

No, I've just gone mad, please ignore...:D
 
I'll get there one day, I'm just going to take my time take it nice and slow no rush but I have to get to 100% I have to, the furthest I've ever been in any gran turismo was like 88-90% in Gran Turismo 3
 
Back