Thread deleted without notification?

VolkswagenX

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
Is it a new feature to delete threads/posts without any notification? I asked a question in the sim racing hardware section and now it's gone. Maybe I broke rule and my thread being deleted was fair, but it would be nice to get notified of the deletion..

If you wish to sell an item, put it in the trading post forum. A "how much is this worth" thread is a bit pointless. Check others on Ebay and see how much they got for and ask accordingly.

A thread like yours could end up as a selling thread in the wrong place.

If you wish to sell an item, put it in the trading post forum. A "how much is this worth" thread is a bit pointless. Check others on Ebay and see how much they got for and ask accordingly.

A thread like yours could end up as a selling thread in the wrong place.

I explained in the thread why I asked and that I could not find somebody selling a comparable item but it was not the point of my question. I'm ok with removing the thread, but why was I not notified?

I explained in the thread why I asked and that I could not find somebody selling a comparable item but it was not the point of my question. I'm ok with removing the thread, but why was I not notified?
I probably should have in this situation but we don't have to give notification.

Back