Thread page links are broken...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 4 comments
  • 831 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
The links that direct you to a certain page in a thread ([1],[2],[3],...) aren't functioning for me. No matter which page number I click on, it directs me to page 1 everytime.

I don't think it's a Snoopy problem, or could it be? :)
 
...however, the last page link does still work for me.
 
This is happening with me too. At first I thought it was me being a little bit mad, but it's not. I think it may be an issue with the translation setup for the new links. Hovering over the page numbers seems to show the links working correctly, but you always go to page 1.
 
Its not just you, I have noticed it also. They worked fine the day before though.
 
Sorry about that - just playing around with a few things. They are working again now.
 
Back