- 1,029

- Uruguay
I put a few GT4 videos I've made up on my site. I was going to whip up a simple custom site for this kind of thing, but never seemed to find the time.
There are:
A RR driving montage video made of several clips and featuring the Alpine1600s, the RUF RGT, and the Yellowbird on Trial Mountain, and which includes a few special effects and a lot of fun drifting footage.
A lap of the Ring in the Yellowbird with a mix of drift and grip.
A 200pt race in the Lotus Elise IIIR.
You can find them here:
http://www.macmaven.net/gt4movies.html
They are fairly large, so be patient. Hope you like them!
There are:
A RR driving montage video made of several clips and featuring the Alpine1600s, the RUF RGT, and the Yellowbird on Trial Mountain, and which includes a few special effects and a lot of fun drifting footage.
A lap of the Ring in the Yellowbird with a mix of drift and grip.
A 200pt race in the Lotus Elise IIIR.
You can find them here:
http://www.macmaven.net/gt4movies.html
They are fairly large, so be patient. Hope you like them!