Throttle control issue

• Thread starter Asifx3me
  • 0 comments
asifx3me
I have just finished everything in Standard unfortunately still not all golds, moved up to professional physics getting the hang of things but pretty slow compared to my standards time like 5-10 secs or so, this is due to me being afraid to push the car due to spinning out most the time.

Mostly is coming out of corners which slow me down because i tend to be very careful not to spin out accelerating out of a turn and wheel has to be perfectly straight.

My issue with GT Prologue is that i don't have a sense of the throttle its either off, 50% or 100% throttle.

When i play games like Rfactor, GTR evo, i feel the throttle alot more and find myself automatically throttling like if was i driving it in real life. This feel of the throttle makes it much easier to control the cars on the pc sims than GT5 Prologue.

Anyone else feel the same

Also the Clutch is complete crap you have to get off the throttle to activate clutch if not keeps falling into Neutral , I hope they have resolved both these issues and Low speed physics. If they have GT5 will be a dreammmmmm

Last edited:
Back