Throttle keeps cutting in and out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter loggers05
  • 9 comments
  • 996 views
Messages
44
Philippines
Makati
Messages
loggers05
My friend gt6 issue: Throttle keeps cutting in and out....For example when exiting a corner hardly or even on straights with all assist off Using a controller not wheel
 
Last edited:
On a wheel? My driving force pro did this in its final days. I never did pin point it so I don't know it it was a wire issue with the pedals or what. Bought a dfgt eventually
 
Check the potentiometers on the pedals
 
If its a Fanatech wheel, press all the pedals all the way down before you start the game, it will calibrate itself.
 
On a wheel? My driving force pro did this in its final days. I never did pin point it so I don't know it it was a wire issue with the pedals or what. Bought a dfgt eventually
Thanks bro! My friend is using a controller
 
If its a Fanatech wheel, press all the pedals all the way down before you start the game, it will calibrate itself.
Controller user...thanks!
 
Try a second controller. If the problem goes away you know that the problem is with the controller.
 
Possibly some sort of interference with the Bluetooth connection between the controller and the PS3?
 
Back