Throttle sticking???

Ok, I just downloaded this demo the other day and have been having a problem with the throttle control. After braking for a corner I have noticed that the car wants to continue at full throttle even with my hand completely off the controller? Wtf?!

In Prologue this was never an issue but in this new demo I can completely take my hand off of the controller and watch the revs continue to soar to redline mid-corner. I actually have worked out how to brake mid-corner to keep from understeering off but this is just ridiculous! In a real car it doesn't continue to go full throttle after lifting off the gas pedal!

Has enybody else noticed this? I am tempted to do a video showing what I am talking about....

Ok, I just downloaded this demo the other day and have been having a problem with the throttle control. After braking for a corner I have noticed that the car wants to continue at full throttle even with my hand completely off the controller? Wtf?!

In Prologue this was never an issue but in this new demo I can completely take my hand off of the controller and watch the revs continue to soar to redline mid-corner. I actually have worked out how to brake mid-corner to keep from understeering off but this is just ridiculous! In a real car it doesn't continue to go full throttle after lifting off the gas pedal!

Has enybody else noticed this? I am tempted to do a video showing what I am talking about....
Clean it. If that doesn't work, get a new one, or use a different button, it's not the game, it's your controller.

Back