Thrustmaster calibration

• Thread starter Vedixsz
  • 0 comments
Sweden
Sweden
Hey so im getting back into sim racing. I had a Thrustmaster xt leather edition a while back before selling it and it always bothered me how aggressive (and therefor loud) the calibration was. It would spin fast as hell to left and right hitting the stops really hard making a lot of noise. It did this every time it turned on. I have since found out that its supposed to be like that and that pretty much all Thrustmaster wheels do it. The thing is its very annoying that it makes so much noise, if i want to race at 1 am im risking waking people up.

I watched videos on CSL DD calibration and its super smooth and quiet. However the CSL DD is always out of stock and i cant wait months to get a rig. Im looking at the Thrustmaster ts-pc but again it has that aggressive calibration which is very off putting.

Im not sure what the Logitech calibration is like but their wheels are very entry level and im looking for something mid range really.

So basically does the Thrustmaster wheels really have to do that calibration every time it turns on? No way it can be avoided?

If there are any other wheels that are good mid range and dont have obnoxious calibration, suggest it please!

Really i'd love to get the CSL DD but again its unavailable.

Last edited:
Back