Thrustmaster Ferrari 3 in 1 Question.

• Thread starter danjama
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
London
Does anyone know if the Ferrari Thrustmaster Experience 3 in 1 vibration function works with GT5p and how many degrees of rotation it has?

Struggling to find this info online...

i have it, dont get it, its the worstwheel ever! i am replacing it with the g25 it has a total of 180 degrees of rotation so 90 to the left and 90 to the right i have broke mine as i went round a corner and turned it past the 90 degree mark plus, no the vibration function doesnt work, only on pc and ps2, and i couldnt get it workin on the pc god dam it,, i just hope i have talked you out of wastin ur money b4 its to l8

I wanted to chime in here since I just got this wheel a week ago and there is no reviews about this wheel other than the select few on Amazon.

Yes, it works with GT5:P, if you buy a used wheel and it doesn't have the instructions for setting it up with GT5:P (a single sheet of paper in the box) let me know and I will e-mail you a scanned copy.

The vibration only works with PS2 and PC. I got the vibration to work with my PC (rFactor and LFS + Win Vista).

I also have a G25 for my "serious sim racing", i.e money races and league races. I have absolutely no complaints about the Thrustmaster yet. Works fine. Not a huge fan of the way the pedals are set-up but it isn't a huge bother. And only 90 degree's rotation, as explained earlier. It isn't bad for $50, I have played with worse.

Back