Thrustmaster pedal is hung

United States
Indiana
pie4july
I've had my T150 wheel since September as I wanted to use it for Project Cars 2. I haven't played PC2 a lot since it's a glitchy mess, however I basically have been playing GT Sport every day since I picked it up a couple days after release.

Unfortunately, last night I had an issue where I couldn't slow my Viper down in corners. It's like my brake zones were suddenly all wrong.

Upon investigation, I have discovered my T150 accelerator is not fully rebounding, and is staying at about quarter throttle. I guess the spring is worn out. I've attached a (bad) picture, but notice how the gas pedal does not rise up to where the brake is.

IMAG2244.jpg

I am going to return it to Best Buy as it is under manufacturer warranty, however, I want to know how I can prevent this from happening again.

Is this a known issue, or have I been simply too hard on the pedal? Is there something I can do/buy to prevent this from happening again?

Last edited:
My TMX throttle pedal is a bit loose, these are low quality pedals so don't expect a lot out of it. Go for the T3PA or Fanatec Elite CL if you're in the US (they were on sale not long ago).

My TMX throttle pedal is a bit loose, these are low quality pedals so don't expect a lot out of it. Go for the T3PA or Fanatec Elite CL if you're in the US (they were on sale not long ago).

I understand the quality is not high, but it wore out after a month of every day use. There's gotta be a better way to maintain it (Unless mine was simply defective). I'm wondering if an exterior spring could be placed under the pedal

Back