Thrustmaster Pedals

• Thread starter tomaso777
  • 2 comments
Canada
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Tom_Catastrophic
Please tell me the exact advantage a set of Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals are better than a set of T-150 pedals. I know the appearance differences and how the sets are manufactured but why would I get better times with
Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals. Is it more precis braking, faster acting accelerator response etc etc? Thanks for any answers. At 75 yrs. old I can use all the advantages I can get. Oh yeah, am I like everyone else...I started June 2020 and haven't missed a free car every day since. Do many drive every day?

Please tell me the exact advantage a set of Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals are better than a set of T-150 pedals. I know the appearance differences and how the sets are manufactured but why would I get better times with
Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals. Is it more precis braking, faster acting accelerator response etc etc? Thanks for any answers. At 75 yrs. old I can use all the advantages I can get. Oh yeah, am I like everyone else...I started June 2020 and haven't missed a free car every day since. Do many drive every day?
I will say speed is definitely more dependent on driver than gear. That said the TLCM pedals have a load cell brake. I did get more consistent with partial and trail braking when I went to a load cell setup. I'm running CSL elite load cell pedals, but I think the TLCMs are probably better. They also use hall effect sensors for gas and clutch. Not a performance issue really, but easier maintenance, no potentiometers to get dirty.

Edit: Load cells measure pressure not position, and the human brain to foot connection is better at "remembering" pressure than it is position.

Last edited:
Back