Thrustmaster T-GT directly supported!

• Thread starter CJ1045
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Pretty cool that the latest Thrustmaster wheel is directly supported by the game i.e. you use it in GT mode and not other. Still trying to get the wheel settings perfected as there are so many options. Don't think the thumper is doing anything which would have been a bit much to hope for.

Anyone else with this wheel with great settings in this game?

Thanks
CJ

Pretty cool that the latest Thrustmaster wheel is directly supported by the game i.e. you use it in GT mode and not other. Still trying to get the wheel settings perfected as there are so many options. Don't think the thumper is doing anything which would have been a bit much to hope for.

Anyone else with this wheel with great settings in this game?

Thanks
CJ
That is interesting. Are you sure the wheel has FFB?

then you probably need to set to other.

I played it last time 3 or 4 days ago - but till then it made no difference between GT or Other Mode

For both it felt more or less like a center spring wants to move the wheel straight... but FFB? - not at all

You need to adjust the angle of rotation of the wheel in game in the options, wheel settings. Try 360 or less. Seems that the amount of feedback is spread over the total rotation angle. So the smaller the angle the more the feedback. Worked for me.

CJ

Back