Thrustmaster T-GT II cooling question

• Thread starter 5thwheel
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi,

I received a T-GT II the other week. I noticed the fan is running in the wheelbase as long as it's plugged into the PS4. Now I'm wondering if same advice as with the T300 applies - to leave everything plugged in and switched on for a period of time after a gameplay session. The unit gets moderately warm.

Is the T-GT known to cook itself like (apparently) the T300?

Ok, so have you experienced one? It seems to get warmer than the T300 for me but the power supply is external so I imagine the biggest source of heat related problems has been solved by that.

Anyway, nice wheel upgrade. I like how the pedals are vibrating in GTS and you can feel the road under your feet, I'll miss that in other games.

Ok, so have you experienced one? It seems to get warmer than the T300 for me but the power supply is external so I imagine the biggest source of heat related problems has been solved by that.

Anyway, nice wheel upgrade. I like how the pedals are vibrating in GTS and you can feel the road under your feet, I'll miss that in other games.
which pedals do you have?

At the time of this post just the standard ones that came with the TGT. Nowadays the T-LCM's. They are much heavier which dampens this effect. To counter this I removed the rubber feet from the pedalbase and increased the vibration setting in GTS beyond 100 to get the feel back.

I'm sure my neighbor downstairs approves as much as I do. ;)

Back