Thrustmaster t-GT II

• Thread starter Nick077
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello,

Wondered if anyone had one of these?
Mine just arrived. Plugged and played for first time on GT Sport / PS4. Feels like a really nicely put together bit of kit.
I can't really tell any difference between 'other' and 'GT' game modes, do you have to do anything else for the T-DFB effects?

Hello,

Wondered if anyone had one of these?
Mine just arrived. Plugged and played for first time on GT Sport / PS4. Feels like a really nicely put together bit of kit.
I can't really tell any difference between 'other' and 'GT' game modes, do you have to do anything else for the T-DFB effects?
The only things you should have to do is make sure it's switched to GT mode before you fire it up (because if you don't it doesn't work, and I do before I fire up the console too), and make sure vibration is switched on in the options (top left of GT7 game screen) > controller > vibration settings section of the game, and that's about it.

I have a T-GT and I can feel the T-DFB effects mildly all the way down to my pedals when set on 100 (it goes up to 150).

Last edited:
To adjust the T-DFB strength level inside GT, it's here in the options of the game:
T-DFB_Strength_adj.png

Last edited:
Got mine two months back, I absolutely love it. It replaced a temperamental G29 that had been fixed then failed again. It's seemingly improved my car control, both steering and pedal control. The price hurt.. but after the first go I just smiled.

Anything special to set the TGT up with GT7? I only got the game very recently, tried it out once and - coming from GTS which I'm still playing frequently - was left underwhelmed by the FFB in the game with default settings.

Latest Posts

Back