Thrustmaster T-GT Rotation Degree

Kuwait
Kuwait
Am I able to change the degree of rotation on my Thrustmaster T-GT to 900 or is it fixed at 1080?

I feel like I need to turn the wheel a lot on tight turns sometimes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

You can change the degrees of rotation on the fly by pressing the “Mode” button and left or right d-pad at the same time to increase or decrease it by set increments such as 360, 540, 720, 900 degrees.On PC you can also do this in the Thrusmaster software.

You can change the degrees of rotation on the fly by pressing the “Mode” button and left or right d-pad at the same time to increase or decrease it by set increments such as 360, 540, 720, 900 degrees.On PC you can also do this in the Thrusmaster software.

I did that, but the only thing that happens is the red light next to the mode button changes to green. Are you sure you are specifically talking about Thrustmaster T-GT? Or other thrustmaster wheels in general?

I did that, but the only thing that happens is the red light next to the mode button changes to green. Are you sure you are specifically talking about Thrustmaster T-GT? Or other thrustmaster wheels in general?
I saw this in this review.
Because of what game you're asking,GT Sport?

This. Is. Very. Annoying.

From what I'm reading, a solution has still not been found.
To be honest, especially in GTsport, the game chooses the 1:1 rotation for each specific car. AC, Pcars all have this feature if im not wrong. I highly recommend sticking with it till you get used to it. It will make you a better driver and give you a more varied experience per car. You will notice it changes to a smaller DOR with the higher class cars. Personally id rather have the game to manage it, so i seldom use the DOR manual setting feature.

Back