Thrustmaster T100 compatible pedals

• Thread starter Rex_Kramer
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Thrustmaster T100- not a top of the range wheel but it does me fine.
Or at least it did until my dog chewed up the cable for the pedals...
I tried some pedals from a T80 and they don't work- I even broke the adapter to get it to plug in!
I then tried some pedals from the Ferrarri GT wheel, which had the right adapter but still did nothing.
T100 pedals just don't come up on ebay.
TBH they weren't great anyway, it would be good to get some better ones.
Does anyone know which pedals are compatible with the T100?
Thanks,
Rex

Dude, i can understand and replay your desire. There are lot of things you can do...but they soon will end in same dilemma.
There is only one real thing that will work long term.
Save money for some Fanatec stuff and enjoy the happy life of a simracer.
Everything else will be just satisfying for 2-3 days, then you regrent to wasted your money again.
Hope you understand what i mean :)

If you like simracing then give it more place in your life, the money on Fanatec stuff will bring you satisfaction and they are quality - long life products.

Hi, I have a Thrustmaster T100- not a top of the range wheel but it does me fine.
Or at least it did until my dog chewed up the cable for the pedals...
I tried some pedals from a T80 and they don't work- I even broke the adapter to get it to plug in!
I then tried some pedals from the Ferrarri GT wheel, which had the right adapter but still did nothing.
T100 pedals just don't come up on ebay.
TBH they weren't great anyway, it would be good to get some better ones.
Does anyone know which pedals are compatible with the T100?
Thanks,
Rex
Is there any chance you can splice the broken wires back together?
Dude, i can understand and replay your desire. There are lot of things you can do...but they soon will end in same dilemma.
There is only one real thing that will work long term.
Save money for some Fanatec stuff and enjoy the happy life of a simracer.
Everything else will be just satisfying for 2-3 days, then you regrent to wasted your money again.
Hope you understand what i mean :)

If you like simracing then give it more place in your life, the money on Fanatec stuff will bring you satisfaction and they are quality - long life products.
Dogs aren't fussy what brand equipment they chew up ;).

So, when it happened the dog just chewed right through the middle. I separated out the wires with electrical tape, stuck it all back together and it worked, but the cable was a lot shorter. I was very pleased with myself!
I came down the next day and the dog had ripped the whole wire to pieces and it was beyond repair!
I have just received a reply to my email to Thrustmaster customer service and apparently no other pedals are compatible with the T100 :(

I do have some T80 pedals that I am willing to butcher if it's possible to make them work, unless I can somehow find a set of T100 pedals, which is unlikely...

Back