Thrustmaster T100?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeepster2982
  • 8 comments
  • 3,488 views
Messages
527
Messages
deimos256
I'm looking for a ffb wheel for gt6 without a H pattern shifter and came across the T100. The Thrustmaster website claims it's compatible with "GT" which I assume means gran turismo, however gt6 has no mention of it in supported wheels section in its website nor in the game. So my question is does anyone have it and does it work?
 
how much degre have t100 ? 540 ? more or less ?
 
When I first used my Logitech G25 it was not listed either and worked fine when set to one of the other wheels. But someone may already have a better and more accurate answer.
 
The T100 is EXCELLENT and works great on GT6 and will work on GT7 and PS4.
 
Look at websites for PS4, Project Cars, DriveClub and Crew all new racing games coming out starting next month--all feature Thrustmaster Wheels.
 
Back