Thrustmaster t150, brand new is the belt slipping?

England
southport
Ok guys im just wondering if anyone has had this experience before, just bought a new t150 wheel and pedal set, i have had one before...anyway the previous one never did this...had years of use..

Here`s the problem, if i turn the wheel fast left or right, as in catching a slide, the wheel is now off center to what is shown on the game, if i put the steering wheel straight, the game steering is off line, at first i thought the car on the game was damaged, you know broken steering, i was playing grid, but it happens on every game, I just tried this in gt, car not moving, interior view, quick steer to left or right, now the wheel is off line...

If i unplug and plug it back in, the wheel does its self centering calibration thing and is fine again, untill i do a sharp quick steer then it goes off again..

Almost like the belt has slipped if thats possible....

thanks if anyone can help, only had it a day....

I`ll do a video if you need to see....quite frustrating this...

Ok here you go, as you can see a quick steer and it goes off center, my old one didnt do this, when you are racing and trying to catch an oversteer moment, the wheel goes off center....also you may notice the game steering didnt react to my fast turn....

I havent updated the firmware..

Edit not my video, but my wheel is doing this now, non stop turning itself from stop to stop..

Last edited:
Ive just updated the firmware, and its still going left and right without stopping...even plugged in to the pc it wont stop turning...just on to amazon chat about returning it...unbelievable bummer....

Ive just updated the firmware, and its still going left and right without stopping...even plugged in to the pc it wont stop turning...just on to amazon chat about returning it...unbelievable bummer....
The return is the right move - not saying that T150 is a bad wheel, but your unit is faulty no doubt...

Didnt send it back to amazon in the end, i got in touch with thrustmaster, and they arranged collection and have repaired it, so big thanks to thrustmaster,👍 seems to be ok now, didnt cost me anything...

Didnt send it back to amazon in the end, i got in touch with thrustmaster, and they arranged collection and have repaired it, so big thanks to thrustmaster,👍 seems to be ok now, didnt cost me anything...
Hey man, have the some problem but thrustmaster does not want to return. Any way to ask them how they fixed it?

Back