Thrustmaster t150 help needed

• Thread starter Naffantait
  • 1 comments
hi guys so I purchased a Thrustmaster t150 the other day & the wheel is fine but the main issue I’m having is pedal slip, mainly this happens when I use the brake the pedals just shoots forward as if it was slipping however when I go hard on the accelerator I don’t have this issue just mainly with the brake pedal as I light to late brake sometimes & as soon as I go hard not even too hard on the pedal is shifts the whole lot forward & sideways, any quick fixes?

hi guys so I purchased a Thrustmaster t150 the other day & the wheel is fine but the main issue I’m having is pedal slip, mainly this happens when I use the brake the pedals just shoots forward as if it was slipping however when I go hard on the accelerator I don’t have this issue just mainly with the brake pedal as I light to late brake sometimes & as soon as I go hard not even too hard on the pedal is shifts the whole lot forward & sideways, any quick fixes?
Maybe you have found a solution by now but incase you haven't try grip mats (pretty sure that's not the proper name for them) but it' the same stuff you put under rugs to stop them from slipping. Or if you use a wheel stand there might be holes where you can bolt them together. Hope you are enjoying the wheel. I have the same one and it's my baby

Back