• 4 comments

RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
As titled. Been waiting all day to play, loaded the game up now, the wheel calibrated when I started AC and felt tense (as usual). Picked a car and track and then just sat there idling. Nothing happens; no gear changes, no acceleration, nothing.

The PS button works and brings me back to the Playstation dashboard or whatever you call it, but nothing is happening within AC. I can't use the wheel directional pad to move around the options - the only button that does anything is the PS button.
Please tell me it is a simple setting :/

I have the wheel set to PS4.

EDIT:

This has been solved. It seems having the controller on at the same time was the problem.
I switched off the PS4, turned back on with only the wheel plugged in and that worked.

In case anyone else encounters the same problem. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my controller on all the time as i use the t500 so cant be that. Are you sure when your controller is off the ingame selection of wheel or controller doesnt just go to wheel by default? If you just switch it to wheel while controller is on it should work just fine.

Which ever device you initially start the game with is the primary controller. So if you wan to use your wheel you must start the game with the wheel.

In the game it says input method controller or wheel just change to what you want to use at the time doesnt really matter what you launch the game with... as i use the t500 i cant launch the game with my wheel anyway.

Back