Thrustmaster T150 Pro Help Needed

• Thread starter FWS_666
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
mosinaddiction95
I just bought it and it isn't registering the buttons correctly. Pretty much every button i press randomizes itself each time. For instance, I was trying to get into the start menu and adjust the buttons on GT6. I'd press start, and it'd go left on the main menu, press it again and it'd go right, again and it'd finally go to the start menu. Have to press down multiple times for it to register. Then I'd go to click X to get into the control settings, and it'd back out. What do I do?

I finally got it into a game and drove with it. I'll be going in a straight line and the wheel will just start going berzerk and make me crash.

Probably a stupid question but is your steering wheel in PS3 mode and did you update your racing wheel's firmware?
On PlayStation 3, the USB sliding switch (5) must always be set to the PS3 position:
* The wheel is recognised in most games as a T500RS wheel.

Probably a stupid question but is your steering wheel in PS3 mode and did you update your racing wheel's firmware?
On PlayStation 3, the USB sliding switch (5) must always be set to the PS3 position:
* The wheel is recognised in most games as a T500RS wheel.

It's on PS3, but I switched it to PS4 to see if the switch was reversed somehow. It done the same thing on the PS4 side. How do you update the firmware? I didn't see anything about it in the manual.

It's on PS3, but I switched it to PS4 to see if the switch was reversed somehow. It done the same thing on the PS4 side. How do you update the firmware? I didn't see anything about it in the manual.
Here you go:)
Capture.JPG

And the link to the firmware: https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t150-pro-force-feedback-en/

I appreciate it. Hopefully I can get around to doing that tomorrow.
Hope it fixes your issues. Whenever my T500 starts playing up Firmware is my first go to, it normally does the job. 👍

I'm trying to install the firmware and im at the point where I have to download the install wizard. It keeps making it about a quarter way through and says the access is denied. Any idea on the problem? This is the last straw, so if this doesn't work, this wheel is going back. I'm not going to own something that's gonna give me trouble every time I try to use it or update it.

Back