Thrustmaster T150 wheel compatible with G29 pedals via adapter?

• Thread starter Krypton78
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
GTRP_Krypto_
Hello folks,

I had a T150 until a few weeks ago and exchanged it during a spring pedal brake via warranty with a G29.

First I was impressed by the high qualitiy of it. After playing GTS I realized the FFB is much worse compared to the T150. But its not the fault of the G29. As some of you know the game supports Thrustmaster more than other wheel brands, so I guess it provides more data to it. Maybe thats the reason why I could feel with the T150 the tyre grip and other things much more better.

But the pedal-unit of the G29 is on the other hand way better as the T150 pedals. I made a few modifications and I'm very happy about it.

What I'm thinking now is buying a T150 and combinig it with the G29 pedals. I know there are adapters connecting G29 pedals to T300 wheels but I'm not sure if they work with T150 wheels.

Does anybody know this for sure? And if yes, which adapter exactly should I take?

I don't want to buy a T300 because it would be to much loss of money.

Btw, because the G29 wheel and the T150 pedals would be needless then for me, are there existing adapters to connect these two? Because maybe I could sell them as a complete unit then.

Thanks!

Why you do not buy the T3PA pedal set from Thrustmaster? That are the same pedals that come together with the T300 and T-GT wheel.
It got a brake mod and there are plenty of other mods on the market also compatible with the T3PA pedal set.

But if you still want the G27/29 pedal set, well yes, there's an oficial adapter that makes the pedal set compatible with the Thrustmaster wheel base.

It's on sale on the Thrustmaster website.
http://mobile.thrustmaster.com/node/6886

What I'm thinking now is buying a T150 and combinig it with the G29 pedals. I know there are adapters connecting G29 pedals to T300 wheels but I'm not sure if they work with T150 wheels.
DB9 PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER

MAKES NON-THRUSTMASTER PEDAL SETS (3 PEDALS, EQUIPPED WITH A DB9 CONNECTOR) COMPATIBLE WITH MANY THRUSTMASTER RACING WHEELS:

Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
TX Racing Wheel Series
TMX Series
T150 Series
T300 Series
T500 Series
TS-PC Racer
TS-XW Racer
T-GT
Btw, because the G29 wheel and the T150 pedals would be needless then for me, are there existing adapters to connect these two? Because maybe I could sell them as a complete unit then.
There is no such adapter.

Why you do not buy the T3PA pedal set from Thrustmaster?

Sounds like a good idea, because the G29 would still be complete and I could sell it as a whole unit.

But there is a little issue, do you know if it is possible in the T3PA pedal set to exchange the brake pedal with the clutch pedal so that the brake would be on the outer left-side and the clutch in the middle? Because I don't use clutch and do braking with left food. I did it in the G29 pedal set. The good distance now between throttle and brake is far better for me (I'm not a skinny guy :)

But there is a little issue, do you know if it is possible in the T3PA pedal set to exchange the brake pedal with the clutch pedal so that the brake would be on the outer left-side and the clutch in the middle? Because I don't use clutch and do braking with left food. I did it in the G29 pedal set. The good distance now between throttle and brake is far better for me (I'm not a skinny guy :)
I have seen this on the T3PA PRO.

So taking the T3PA pro should make more sense anyway not only because it seems to be the higher quality product than the normal T3PA.

Thank you guys for your answers!

Latest Posts

Back