Thrustmaster t300 Ferrari integral problem

Portugal
Lisbon
DrummerManiac
Hi guys, my t300 Ferrari integral is having some problems, I think I solved the ghost pressing buttons with the updated firmware v. 29, but now when playing GTSPORT the wheel sometimes just kinda freezes itself, I lose shifting, all buttons are now changed and I basically need to restart the PS4 for this thing start working again as it should.

This wheel is 1 week old, any advice?
Thanks.

Hi guys, my t300 Ferrari integral is having some problems, I think I solved the ghost pressing buttons with the updated firmware v. 29, but now when playing GTSPORT the wheel sometimes just kinda freezes itself, I lose shifting, all buttons are now changed and I basically need to restart the PS4 for this thing start working again as it should.

This wheel is 1 week old, any advice?
Thanks.

Strange. It seems like a connection or software issue. Since you updated the wheels firmware I suspect if perhaps the pins of the wheel rim connector are maybe damaged?

Try calibrating and using it on PC to see if its just PS4.

Have you enabled the continuous fan yet?

If not then this is the issue....

The wheel overheats and then shuts off to prevent damage...this happens regularly if the continuous fan is not enabled.

I enabled mine and this now doesn’t happen.

Google Thrustmaster t300 fan to find out how to switch this on.

Here you are-

From http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00156.pdf

You want forced cooling mode

• The selected mode is automatically saved to the racing wheel's internal memory (i.e. you do not need to repeat this process after restarting the wheel).
• You can switch from one mode to another at any given time (even during a game).
- Simultaneously press the “ST*” and “MODE” buttons
= The “Forced” mode becomes active (the LED flashes twice).
= The “Automatic” mode becomes active (the LED flashes once).
* On PC, the “ST” button matches the wheel's “8” button.
* On PS3TM, the “ST” button matches the wheel's “START” button.
* On PS4TM, the “ST” button matches the wheel's “OPTION” button.
* Button mapping information (according to the racing wheel model) is available here: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=3&fid=15&pid=375&cid=9

Didn't know about this fan thing, today it happened again in F1 2018 (pc version), thanks, I will do this tomorrow!

Here you are-

From http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00156.pdf

You want forced cooling mode

• The selected mode is automatically saved to the racing wheel's internal memory (i.e. you do not need to repeat this process after restarting the wheel).
• You can switch from one mode to another at any given time (even during a game).
= The “Forced” mode becomes active (the LED flashes twice).
= The “Automatic” mode becomes active (the LED flashes once).
* On PC, the “ST” button matches the wheel's “8” button.
* On PS3TM, the “ST” button matches the wheel's “START” button.
* On PS4TM, the “ST” button matches the wheel's “OPTION” button.
* Button mapping information (according to the racing wheel model) is available here: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=3&fid=15&pid=375&cid=9

Have you enabled the continuous fan yet?

If not then this is the issue....

The wheel overheats and then shuts off to prevent damage...this happens regularly if the continuous fan is not enabled.

I enabled mine and this now doesn’t happen.

Google Thrustmaster t300 fan to find out how to switch this on.
Well it happened again today, with the forced fan working, temperature is not the issue it seems..
Really frustrating but the wheel has warranty.

Ok send it back mate (or get it replaced by who sold it to you)

What feedback level are you running it by the way?

Many reduce this to prevent the wheel overheating... but I would in your case, after doing forced cooling fan, updating firmware, and still experiencing the issues... you may have a dud (it happens)

Ok send it back mate (or get it replaced by who sold it to you)

What feedback level are you running it by the way?

Many reduce this to prevent the wheel overheating... but I would in your case, after doing forced cooling fan, updating firmware, and still experiencing the issues... you may have a dud (it happens)
In gtsport I have it at 3 :)

Back