Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Wheel - Noisy fan and something else?

United Kingdom
Norwich
TheNorfolkDad
Hello,

Basically my T300 wheel has started making some peculiar noises after about 5 minutes of use, I've heard that one noise may be the PCU, thats the loudest noise but goes away after around 2 minutes. Following that, the fan continues noisily for the duration of my gaming.

It's over 3 years old now, is it worth taking it apart and having a good clean up in there, I would imagine it could have gotten fairly dusty inside which may be causing an issue?

Thanks

It could be the cooling fan as it is a $1 piece of junk - I have already replaced mine. As you are out of warranty now you could also look at improving the cooling setup more generally as it will help the wheel maintain power for longer periods. There are some threads on here and also some youtube stuff as well.

It could be the cooling fan as it is a $1 piece of junk - I have already replaced mine. As you are out of warranty now you could also look at improving the cooling setup more generally as it will help the wheel maintain power for longer periods. There are some threads on here and also some youtube stuff as well.

Ok awesome I’ll have a look, thanks dude

Back