Thrustmaster T300 pedals with a G25

• Thread starter MV-IXIUS
  • 4 comments
Daffy--67
xx DAFFY xx
Is there anyway i can use T300 pedals with a G25, i know you can get an adapter to use G25 with the T300, but i want to do it the other way around, there doesn't seem to be any adapters for that configuration.

There a adaptor from thrustmaster the rj12. Convert your t300 pedals to usb. But it can only be use to pc. But if you want it to connnect directly in the base of the logitec. There no one yet invented for that application.hope someone will make adaptor directly connect to logitec base we ith our tty hrustmaster pedals.

Would it be possible to make something DIY style like the Ricmotech Thrustmaster To Logitech Adapter, surely it just needs reverse plugs, or would the wiring be different ?

Possible to make the adaptor.The problem i see is the throw of the pedal.The Thrustmaster pedal throw the potentiometer only at 60 degree.I think logitec rotate the pot at 120 degree.So you need an amplifier to double the signal to accept the logitec base.Or i could be wrong. Hope basher board could invent a adaptor like the cpx.T3pa pro to other wheel.

Back