Thrustmaster T300 problems

• Thread starter jsbirk
  • 8 comments
Norway
Ørsta
JoarSB
Hi!

Okey, so on Christmas Eve my Thrustmaster T300 stopped working. It's so weird, because I used it in a couple of races (I played max 30 mins) before I had to go deliver some presents. And when I came back to play some more, it was completely dead. The power light wouldn't turn on, the wheel wouldn't spin as it normally does at start-up, and the fan didn't turn on either. So I guess it's as dead as it can be. I tried unplugging the USB and put it back in the PS4, I tried restarting the ps4 system, I tried connect it to my laptop, I tried using other sockets.. Nothing. The thing is, I'm always so careful with the wheel, and I always unplug the wheel when I'm gone to make sure nothing happens when I'm away. So nothing should really happen here. Thing is, I bought it in July 2015. So what can I do in terms of getting it repaired or get a replacement? Do I have to get a new one?

Thank you guys.

Hi!

Okey, so on Christmas Eve my Thrustmaster T300 stopped working. It's so weird, because I used it in a couple of races (I played max 30 mins) before I had to go deliver some presents. And when I came back to play some more, it was completely dead. The power light wouldn't turn on, the wheel wouldn't spin as it normally does at start-up, and the fan didn't turn on either. So I guess it's as dead as it can be. I tried unplugging the USB and put it back in the PS4, I tried restarting the ps4 system, I tried connect it to my laptop, I tried using other sockets.. Nothing. The thing is, I'm always so careful with the wheel, and I always unplug the wheel when I'm gone to make sure nothing happens when I'm away. So nothing should really happen here. Thing is, I bought it in July 2015. So what can I do in terms of getting it repaired or get a replacement? Do I have to get a new one?

Thank you guys.

Exactly the same happened to me today. Got a tap in the middle of a race, countersteered and then it said "Controller disconnected". Wheel is completely dead now.

Did you repair your wheel yet?

Exactly the same happened to me today. Got a tap in the middle of a race, countersteered and then it said "Controller disconnected". Wheel is completely dead now.

Man this is exactly what happened with mine…. Did you get yours repaired?

Exactly what happened with me… just now! Weird. Did you get yours fixed?

Latest Posts

Back