Thrustmaster T300 problems

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by jsbirk, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jsbirk

jsbirk

Hi!

Okey, so on Christmas Eve my Thrustmaster T300 stopped working. It's so weird, because I used it in a couple of races (I played max 30 mins) before I had to go deliver some presents. And when I came back to play some more, it was completely dead. The power light wouldn't turn on, the wheel wouldn't spin as it normally does at start-up, and the fan didn't turn on either. So I guess it's as dead as it can be. I tried unplugging the USB and put it back in the PS4, I tried restarting the ps4 system, I tried connect it to my laptop, I tried using other sockets.. Nothing. The thing is, I'm always so careful with the wheel, and I always unplug the wheel when I'm gone to make sure nothing happens when I'm away. So nothing should really happen here. Thing is, I bought it in July 2015. So what can I do in terms of getting it repaired or get a replacement? Do I have to get a new one?

Thank you guys.

F2X M3CSL likes this.
  2. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy

Check the fuse in the plug, it might of blown.

3. Daz555

Daz555

Connect it to a PC/laptop as well for an additional test.

4. super_gt

super_gt

To me that sounds like a problem with the power supply.
    You can try this:
    TX POWER SUPPLY REPLACEMENT

SGETI likes this.
  5. F2X M3CSL

F2X M3CSL

Exactly the same happened to me today. Got a tap in the middle of a race, countersteered and then it said "Controller disconnected". Wheel is completely dead now.

Did you repair your wheel yet?

6. asteroulis

asteroulis

Find a 24V psu with more than 3A rating and it will work. When it's completely dead its the psu.

7. insert coin

insert coin