Thrustmaster T300 RS GT for saleFor Sale 

• Thread starter Jaguar XKR
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I am selling my Thrustmaster T300 RS GT, Wheel and T3PA Pedals. It is in very good condition, and less than a year old, and pedals have never been used, as I used my T-LCM Pedals, comes with all fixings and original packing. I am looking for £200 plus postage, which I think is very good value, (I paid £369.99, for it last April), when you compare offers on other selling sites. Only reason I am selling is that I have recently bought a Fanatec DD Pro.

If you are interested, then you can PM me, and I will send you details, including pictures if required.

Stu

Last edited:
Hello - I wanted to ask if you are still selling your Thrustmaster T300. Also, I am not sure where you are located, but I am only able to pay in American dollars (I see you listed the price in Euros)... please let me know.

Hello - I wanted to ask if you are still selling your Thrustmaster T300. Also, I am not sure where you are located, but I am only able to pay in American dollars (I see you listed the price in Euros)... please let me know.
I don't think that it would work in the USA, as you have a different power supply to the UK, this version is a 220/240 volt version and the USA is 110 Volt, and the price is in Pound Sterling not Euro's, and postage to the USA would be quite expensive, it would not be cost effective as would cost around £85 VIA ups

but thanks for enquiring

Stu

Last edited:
Back