Thrustmaster T500 RS and clutch/shifter issue with G25

• Thread starter Chibana
  • 1 comments
ChibanaChosin
I have the Fanatec Porsche GT3 RS with CSP and CSS. I've had it with the GT5 issue with the clutch pedal and shifter. It constantly ends up in neutral when shifting gears. I bought this setup partially to practice heel-and-toe downshifting to improve this technique in my real RX-8. Of course, I also got it just to enjoy GT5, and I want the most realistic settings possible. This issue with the clutch and shifting has almost completely ruined this game for me. I'm starting to wish I had purchased an XBox and Forza.

So, having bitched up that storm, my question is this: Does this problem exist with the Thrustmaster T500 RS? I'm seriously considering selling my current setup (this problem doesn't happen in other racing games) and going with the Thrustmaster, if I can be sure the problem doesn't exist with the T500RS. I would really miss the CSP, but I *hate* the Fanatec shifter and it's mounting system.

I have the t500rs with the th8 shifter it is probably the most realistic shifter wheel combo you can get. You do have to be very precise with your shifts it will slip into neutral if you start banging thru gears. The throw is good and with practice you will shift quite fast thru gears.

Back